Enrol in EWP Training in Auckland and Work in Any Industry
EWP training in Auckland provides you with more earning potential and a more extensive selection of jobs that benefit you now and in the future. Silvercard offers courses for the different elevated platforms in use in many industries, and our trainers have extensive experience with the equipment and associated regulations. Learning a trade with so much earning potential could ensure financial security for you and your family.
Benefits of Elevated Platform Training in Auckland
Possessing the credentials to operate an elevated platform properly and safely provides you with more job opportunities and no shortage of industry options. An elevated platform licence in Auckland shows potential employers your commitment to safety.
- You can focus solely on one elevated platform or take multiple courses to become well versed in the safe operation of scissor lifts, self-propelled booms, vertical lifts, and truck and trailer mounted booms. Training in all these elevated platforms widens your employment prospects across numerous industries.
- Any lift over 11 metres requires a license and training must be conducted by a qualified trainer with backing from the Hire Industry Association of New Zealand (HIANZ). You will also be eligible to join the EWPA and utilise its resources to advance your position.
- Learning a new trade to enhance your career ensures you are always a viable candidate for new positions, and your services are always required.
What Sets Silvercard Apart Regarding EWP Course in Auckland
Silvercard was developed by HIANZ two decades ago to provide theoretical and operational training, ensuring the adherence to safety measures and procedures.
- Our trainers are industry professionals with extensive EWP experience and knowledge. They have worked within HIANZ and various sectors offering you a wealth of information from which to learn your trade.
- All courses are linked to NZQA unit standards and, upon course completion, are transmitted via The Skills Organisation, providing another credential for your portfolio.
- Our courses cover a wide range of topics including health and safety requirements, hazard identification, risk assessment and controls, fall arrest harness fitting and use, emergency procedures and rescue plans, and how to conduct pre and post operation checks.
All courses involve theory and practical assessments that include observation and demonstration before hands-on training.
Why You Should Use Silvercard
Our history with HIANZ, coupled with our experienced trainers, offers you the ability to learn a trade quickly and professionally, setting you up for employment in any industry that requires the use of elevated work platforms. You will be able to begin working immediately after completing the course with the temporary Silver Card we provide while you wait for your official photo ID card. All courses adhere to the NZQA Unit Standards, and our trainers stay abreast of industry trends, innovation and compliance requirements.
Contact us for more information on our courses and course locations. We offer classes on both islands for your convenience. Get started on your new career today by learning a trade that is useful to many industries across New Zealand.