EWP operator course
delivered by EWP professionals across New Zealand
The Hire Industry Association of New Zealand (HIANZ) developed the EWP Silvercard almost 20 years ago, and has since provided first class training, awareness and education in the safe use of EWP’s throughout New Zealand.
The EWP Silvercard is renown and recognised nationally as a reputable proof of competency amongst employers and across various industry sectors.
Don’t settle for anything less, ask for EWP Silvercard!
HIANZ has trainers located throughout New Zealand delivering Silvercard courses on all types of EWP’s. Our comprehensive courses combine theory and practical training with valuable one on one time to ensure a successful outcome.
Our trainers are industry professionals with extensive EWP knowledge and experience. Most have worked within the Hire Industry or EWP service sector and are familiar with industry trends, innovation and compliance requirements.
All Silvercard Trainers hold a minimum of National Certificate in Adult Education L4 and are approved assessors with The Skills Organisation, delivering courses in accordance with HIANZ Silvercard guidelines at all times.
Check out our courses
Privacy Statement – Training
1. This policy sets out how we (Hire Association of New Zealand, Inc and NZ Forklift Industry Association) collect and use your personal information and your rights in relation to that personal information when you undergo any training course (Training) with us.
2. By providing personal information to us you agree to our use of your personal information in accordance with this policy (as amended from time to time).
3. We collect personal information from you in connection with the Training, such as your name, contact information including your address, email address and telephone number, ethnicity, driver licence or passport information.
4.We collect your personal information in order to provide the Training.
5.We may take photographs of you and we may ask you to take photographs of you using the camera on your laptop or other device. Photographs taken will be used to verify your identity.
6.We may share your personal information:
a. To your employers;
b. To our assessors, trainers and other third parties who provide services for us;
c. To Te Pūkenga (New Zealand Institute of Skills & Technology) and New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA);
d. To third parties where we believe this is reasonable to enforce any rights against you or required by law;
e. With law enforcement and regulatory bodies, upon a valid request or as required by law; and
f. Where we sell our business or part of our business your personal information may be transferred to the new owner.
6. We will hold the information for as long as is reasonably necessary, having regard to the purpose of collection and in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
7. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, or would otherwise like to get in touch in relation to this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07 575 2563.